Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I made it!

First semester of sophomore year... COMPLETE! {Well I still have forty-five minutes, but I was bored in my web design class} This year has been tough. Much harder then it ever has been. I am in a much needed Christmas Break. Oh my goodness can you believe it is Christmas!? I'm excited for this year. My parents decided we are going to have an "oldfashioned christmas." We are going up to our ranch where the weather says it will be in the "high 0's." {We aren't used to this. We like the sunny town we live in.} We are going to cut down our own tree, make a snowman, have the fire going and have hot chocolate. I am psyched! No service or internet for four days, and I can same I'm excited. 

Until then....
Here are some inspiring pictures from Pinterest! ***Come follow me!***

Pinned Image
***
camera

***

Pinned Image

***

Pinned Image

***

Pinned Image

***

xxx
teeny

No comments:

Post a Comment