Thursday, June 16, 2011

lil' girl again

this week/weekend is kind of busy. keke is doing a soccer touny and saturday her and brody will be participating in a track me. we will be going up north and stayin' with my cousins. woot!
in all this excitement i found some spare time and i chose to do it with keke and her bff (no srsly they are inseperable) kate! oh i can't even explain to you how funny they are. yes they are only 10, but hey i had fun!

i was so happy to convince them to allow me to give them makeovers. kate was more excited the keke. keke is the typical tom-boy who is fine with wearing her brothers clothes and having her hair pulled in a pony. this is her motto:
Confessions of a Soccerholic



I have one hairstyle and it involves a scrunchie


I'm more comfortable in my uniform than in the latest fashion


I think my legs look fantastic because of all the scars


I own two pairs of shoes... cleats and flip flops


...I'd much rather be on the field than on the phone


I don't chase boys... they chase me


The only pumps I own are used to inflate soccer balls
{via}
 
she and kate are funny girls. so anyways here are some over-exaggerated before and after pictures!

keke had just gotten done with a soccer game.
kate honestly wasn't bad. 
here are the rest of the pictures that i DID NOT edit!

kate

keke


to me kate looks like a model. actually what happened is
a boy was riding his bike and keke was not ready to be seen
looking "cute" so she was looking over and about to run
inside. crazy girl!

only some-what of a normal picture of those two.


headband from Claire's



okay, maybe another normal picture.


funny girls!

too cute! 

oh boy!


ahhhh!

show 'em your muscles kate!

"wait, let me show those guys!"


awww, presh!
so in the end i did their hair, painted their nails, did kate's makeup {keke said that was going too far}, and dressed them. 

we plan on doing this again! whooo-hoooo! i will edit the pictures and put them up on a different post! hope you enjoyed!

xoxo
taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment