Tuesday, August 2, 2011

is it really here?


school is right around the corner. ya, i know CRAZY! i really don't like the idea of having homework. i already have conflicts with my schedule. UGH! BUT i do like the idea of starting dance, running more, and being at the high school! last year was tough. not gonna lie, but i already no this year is gonna be bomb!

anyways, lets get to the point of this post. i find myself rambling too much!

Grace's Garden Walk is holding a "Garden Party!" I think it would be fun to participate! to begin with we have to answer several questions so you can get to know me better! cool, eh?

let me warn ya, i am not the coolest person you will find out there. i am above average but below "cool!" haha

{one} can you tell us a little bit about yourself? 
well you guys already know the normal stuff and if you don't go here! so here is some new things you can know about me.
WARNING: they are random!
--i don't like taking baths. they are boring
--cheese is GROSS! i hate it!
--i don't like Del Taco, Taco Time, or Taco Bell. but i do like Cafe Rio's pork tacos
--i ran out of things to say so i thought about them in the shower.
--still don't know what to say so that is all!

{two} what are a few of your favorite summertime activities?
run, dance, swim, blog, read, hang out with my family and friends, chill, sleep! simple as that!

{three} tell us a few of your fondest past summer memories.
do i really have to choose??
well the one i remember most was a family trip. we went to our ranch and had a relaxing time, but the best part was a four-wheeler ride. it seriously was all day and we went up this mountain near our ranch. 

{four} what was your favorite memory of this summer?
I honestly have no idea! probably the fact that i started cross country and it has been awesome! i know my mom is going to say "i told you so!" but i will admit she did. i did not think i would like it and i would not be good. my mom kept on saying "do it! do it! do it!" so i did it and what do you know? i LOVE it!

{five} one summer you would like to travel to ________ for a week {or two :)}
ever since i read this book a couple years back i have always wanted to go to Africa. i really wish i could find the book but i do not remember the name... :( if i can remember correctly it was about two girls to sailed across to africa to help as nurses. they helped the children at aid stations. man, i wish i could remember more!

{six} a few things that bring joy to your heart during the summer.
well this list could go on and on and on and on, but i will shorten it just for you!

  • the heat! i love hott weather. really, i do!
  • spending time with my family. i think this is my most favorite part! i love them so much!
  • swimming in the pool.
  • partying it up with my friends!
  • going to all the camps. 
  • etc.
{seven} what is your favorite summertime treat? favorite scent?

so there is this awesome place here in town. it has really good summer treats. my very favorite? well you get sprite and rasberry and put it in a drink! my mom personally likes mango better, but i disagree! seriously figure out how you can try it! 

{eight} of the places you have traveled to, favorite summer vacation destination?
i talk about my ranch a lot but that is seriously my favorite place ever! it is so peaceful, relaxing, and a blast! 

{nine} photographer or writer of summer? 
hmmmm. this is a tough one! sadly (as you know) my camera broke. so taking pictures was limited. i would have to say writer! i may not write much but i always think about writing posts and funny things to say. ha! maybe i need a life ;)

{ten} when summer finally ends {and believe me its coming all too quickly}, what will you miss the most?
well i will for sure miss not having to do homework! but most of all being able to chill at home with the fam!

well that was fun! did you enjoy? check out the party and comment giving me the link to your post!
taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment